Sunday, March 8, 2009

Caitlyn's here.....

Although she was only a couple of days past her due date - it felt to all of us - but especially poor Jenni - as if she would NEVER show her face! But she did! On February 15th - a nearly Valentine girly - but not quite.
Despite the fact I was convinced 'she' was going to be a 'he', I really didn't mind being wrong one little bit!
As you can see - she's cute alright! Looks just like her Daddy (except for the pink hat with a bow!)
So I'm officially an Auntie again - to my unofficial niece...and almost namesake :-) Since I miss my real niece (and nephew of course!) too much - it's good I have Little Cait to fill the gap.
She came out to breakfast with us today - and slept through the whole thing! I'm sure it won't be long before that becomes a rareity - she'll be chomping on her own portion of french toast and hash browns before you know it!

No comments: