Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mad for Brad.....



Brad Paisley - Dierks Bentley - Tacoma Dome - February 28th - could it possibly be more exciting?! Well - let me tell you - the answer is NO! Especially when you factor in the brewhouse dinner, cupcakes, obligatory tour T Shirts and fantastic seats.
Of course, my trusty cowgirl Tiffy Two-Steps accompanied me (we did bring the boys too - but they took a bit of persuading!)
Brad was amazing - he is such a talented musician and storyteller - and funny as all getout. Yes - he's handsome too - but that has nothing to do with why we went so I won't mention it ;-)
He played for over 2 hours without a break and had some amazing video/graphics to support the songs (including a very clever animated cartoon which he had produced himself - is there no end to his talents!)
I had been looking forward to this concert for such a long time - which is always slightly worrying as the potential for disappointment is so great. I needn't have worried - it was all I had expected and more - and it left me wanting to do it again!
Tiff and I are already planning our trip to Nashville - perhaps we'll call in on Brad and Kim for a cuppa whilst we're there!

No comments: